Our Project Management Expertise
Resources are precious and organizations should be sure they are spending them in the most efficient way possible. Aviano’s professionals provide disciplined project management to consistently deliver business results.
Their experience includes:
- Enterprise-wide program and system implementations.
- Policies and procedures development, implementation, and training.
- Change management, system development life cycle, and rollout.
- Large-scale project risk and control assessment, project planning, business case development, project tracking, risk/issues tracking and remediation, and close-out.
Each of our Senior Partners has more than 25 years of experience in applicable disciplines, including:
- Leadership roles within internal audit functions for large, publicly held, multi jurisdictional organizations, which included working as members of project implementation teams either in direct, hands-on, or in project advisory roles.
- Members of consultancy teams that oversaw or directly participated in project management planning, execution, risk mitigation, and wrap-up.
- Members of Big 4 external audit teams that were responsible for managing large-scale, international teams in the performance of audits of high profile, complex entities.
- Big 4 public accounting, auditing, and consulting, including financial statement auditing, internal auditing, information technology (IT) auditing, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, system implementations, and general consulting.
Our professionals have relevant experience with project management methodology and approaches, including PMBOK, as well as the use of project management technology, tools, and templates. Some of our professionals have served on teams that have implemented large-scale ERP systems, while others have assessed the appropriateness of project implementations.
Aviano’s professionals have substantial project management experience in many highly complex industries, including pharmaceutical/health care, manufacturing, public utilities, financial institutions, and gaming and hospitality.
Our professionals also have relevant certifications, such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), among others.