News from Forbes.com
- Midas List Europe 2022 Trendsetters: The Early...by TrueBridge Capital, Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 5:30 am
We’re pleased to present this year's list of trendsetters complete with newcomers and incumbents who continue to make waves in the European VC landscape.
- Top Companies Driving The 2022 Midas List Europeby TrueBridge Capital, Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 5:30 am
In conjunction with the sixth-annual Midas List Europe, produced by Forbes in partnership with TrueBridge Capital Partners, we’re excited to take a deep dive into the top ten companies driving the biggest returns for this year’s leading European and Middle Eastern venture capitalists.
- Midas List Europe: The Methodologyby TrueBridge Capital, Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 5:30 am
With the publication of the sixth Midas List Europe, we’re taking the opportunity to pull back the curtain and look at what it takes to make the List.
- How Laurel Bowden Became One Of Europe’s Top...by Kenrick Cai, Forbes Staff on December 8, 2022 at 5:30 am
Bowden has quietly built a reputation as one of Europe’s most respected investors. A pioneer in a male-dominated industry, she rockets to No. 4 on the Midas List Europe as a result of a series of cautious bets that went against the grain of the venture's hype cycle.
- How This European VC Landed A $2.6 Billion...by Iain Martin, Forbes Staff on December 8, 2022 at 5:30 am
Venture veteran Danny Rimer has shot to the top of the Midas List Europe thanks to writing the first check for $20 billion design startup Figma. Here’s how the Index Ventures partner landed the deal of the year.
- Aaron Judge’s Big Gamble Forces An Historic...by Larry Fleisher, Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 5:14 am
Aaron Judge gambled on his ability and it paid off with an historic nine-year, $360 million contract to return to the Yankees.
- Research Finds International Students Become...by Stuart Anderson, Senior Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 5:05 am
Research finds international students contribute work and skills that make them valuable to America.
- What A Mid-Season Contract Extension Could Look...by Tony East, Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 4:42 am
Myles Turner has been the subject of many rumors recently. Could he sign an extension with the Indiana Pacers this season?
- The Best Cold Brew Coffee Makers That Yield Truly...by Margaret Eby, Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 4:39 am
The best cold brew coffee makers should produce consistently rich, smooth glasses of java—and they shouldn't be too difficult to use, either. Here, find top, expert-approved picks for 2022.
- Report: ‘Wonder Woman 3’ Cancelled At WBD As...by Mark Hughes, Contributor on December 8, 2022 at 4:26 am
New reports say DC Studios is preparing a reboot or other major changes to the DCEU films.